Thursday, January 11, 2007

My list

Thought I'd follow Jeremy's lead and post my list of sci-fi/fantasy favs. (And also thank Andy for the invite.) Even though I'm not yet in the area, I'm working on it, and I look forward to getting together to discuss these and others in the near future.

So, in no particular order (and by no means comprehensive)...

Books
  • A Voyage to Arcturus, by David Lindsay
  • VALIS, The Divine Invasion, and The Transmigration of Timothy Archer, by Philip K. Dick
  • Lord of Light, by Roger Zelazny
  • The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley

TV
  • Stargate
  • Battlestar Galactica (new)
  • Lost (which I think counts, but feel free to disagree)
  • Firefly

Games
  • F.E.A.R.
  • Half-Life 2

Movies
  • Blade Runner
  • The Fifth Element
  • 2001: A Space Odyssey
  • Stargate
  • Solaris

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy Duncan said...

Ah, but which Solaris?

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Clooney one. Haven't seen the older one yet--it's on my Netflix queue, though!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home